Every organization that implements Voice over IP (VoIP) should also consider looking closely at Fax over IP (FoIP).
Add value to your organization:
By adding FoIP, organizations can consolidate voice, fax and data on a single, common broadband resource and experience significant cost savings, reduced administrative time and increased security and compliance.
FoIP in your organization:
How does a FoIP investment fit into your organization’s overall document distribution strategy? Ask yourself a few questions…
- Are you planning to migrate to an IP environment, or are you already in the process?
- Would you like to consolidate your voice, fax and data communications?
- Will paperless faxing help you reduce your organization’s carbon footprint?
- Are you looking for 100% secure document delivery from any business application in your organization?
- Are you searching for ways to reduce operating costs including long distance charges and PSTN fees?
See the difference in your bottom line.
To see how you can reduce IT infrastructure costs while managing communication applications more efficiently, just fill in the form below and our technical expert shall get in touch with you to explain in detail.
Comments or questions are welcome.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form